Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Fun


Last weekend was my birthday and I had a ton of fun celebrating with my girls! This is all of us at my house for some champagne before we left for dinner and such.




We then headed to Osteria Cicchetti, an AMAZING italian restaurant in Wilmington. I had the butternut squash ravioli with a brown butter sage sauce. It was amazing (I actually with there last night with hubby and orded the same thing!)
We also had some great wine! I shared a bottle of Ruta 22 Malbec with my friend Chrissy :)

Later on we went to a few different drinking establishments and had a swell time ;)
The following evening I celebrated with my hubby at Boca Bay, a great seafood place which is owned by the same guy as the Italian place. We failed to take any pictures :( I'm not sure why!

I also wanted to link up my friend Jayme's post about a fabulous dinner her recently returned hubby hosted for some of us ladies! It was a great and delicious night! Read about Meat and Greet here!

<3 Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment